This is the short guide, probably the non-official guide by me, who have lots of year of experience using the KL public transportation for tourist & everyone.
Before using KL public transportation u need to
- Small change (probably u need at least 1 RM5 note & 3 RM1 notes)
- Prepare for sardine can like environment at the peak hour.
- If u have a lot of time, avoid taking the public transportation from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Get brochure on the customer service desk to avoid going the wrong way. If you want to take the bus, u can just ask anyone around u what bus to take to your destination. (Malaysian are very friendly OK?). After that don't forget to smile & say thanks, it's enough :)
- Get Touch'N'Go card. You can avoid long queue + smooth journey through any KL public transportation (YES you can use the card on any KL public transportation but just RAPIDKL).
- Take note of this, if you are around Bukit Bintang..just take a walk to Hang Tuah Monorel Station because if you go to Imbi or Bukit Bintang Monorel Station, you probably have to wait longer to get a ride.
- Just walk faster.
- Line up
- Let people go out 1st, don't rush to enter
- Don't ever swear people using your mother language, we are educated race, we understand every single word you've said.
- This is ISLAMIC COUNTRY. DON'T DO your god forsaken culture HERE. RESPECT is the keyword.